Tennis is a widely respected sport with multi-generational appeal and a global pedigree. In two short years, Court 16 and its team of international coaches have partnered up with a wide range of schools, working together to complement the academic curriculum by developing tennis-based activities that go way beyond athleticism.
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
After School Programs are fully customizable to meet your needs. Among the potential program structures we offer are:
- Weekly trips during the school day as part of a physical education or other athletic program
- Day trips for a particle group, grade or class
- After school programs to complement a busy school days - snacks included! NOTE: Limited space; please inquire early to reserve seasonal space.
- Private, indoor facilities that are safe - and always set to 72 degrees
- Classes taught in small groups of no more than 5 kids: 1 instructor
- 5 permanent USTA-sanctioned 36 tennis courts - built at the optimal size for child athletes
- 1 60’ tennis court for older or advanced players
- Premier Court® surfacing with impact-absorbing cushioning
- Court 16’s holistic teaching methodology, emphasizing teamwork, sportsmanship, technique - and a whole lot of fun
- Babolat Tennis racquets and Babolat tennis balls
Time slots for new school programs are secured on a first-come, first-serve basis. Get in touch today!