Court 16 & Racquet Magazine presents:
FOAM Tennis Doubles Tournament
Thursday, August 24th at 7:30 pm
Come discover the Summer 2017 Issue of Racquet Magazine during a night where we come together in celebration of the sport that we love (with a little competition included).
Each team will get to face every other team in their group once as part of the round robin stage. Each of the round robin stage games will be played to 21 points or highest score after 10 minutes. This will allow for back to back games or long breaks between games for some teams.
- Sneakers with non-marking soles are required to step on the court; otherwise, you may play in socks
- All serves must be made underhand, and all players must start at the baseline
- Players get 2 chances to get the serve into the opposing service box
- 5 serves per player alternating (just like ping pong)
- Team serving first will be decided by spinning a racket
- No food/alcohol/beverages on the court
- If tied when time is called, there will be one final serve made by the next person to serve
- NO SHENANIGANS (on or off the court)
- Leave all racquets on court after your match
Tournament Winner: Each player receives a One Night Stay at the Fairfield Inn Hotel
Runner Up: Each player receives a custom package from Racquet Magazine
We are at the maximum of teams ready to play, but if you'd like to sign up as an alternate, please email Sheik@Court16.com.