SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
Our Summer Tennis Camps are where summer memories are made!
From June 11 to August 31, one-week programs for kids ages 4 through 10.
Open to non-members, Court 16 summer tennis camps take our foundational tennis philosophy – based on the values of sportsmanship, discipline, and inclusion and applies it to an immersive educational experience. During age-specific tennis instruction, our coaches engage campers in small groups to build technical consistency and fall in love with the game.
Hosted at our premier indoor tennis clubs in Brooklyn and Long Island City, Court 16 summer camps are designed to improve children's confidence both on and off the court!
THE COURT 16 CAMP EXPERIENCE
- USTA certified kid-sized courts with maximum cushioning and rebound value
- PTR-certified coaches with a 6 to 1 camper to coach ratio
- Complimentary use of Babolat racquets
- Motivational guest speakers from local partners and members of the community
- Spotlight of current tennis tournaments, the history of the game, and tennis culture
- Inspiring themed arts & crafts project
Every camper gets
- Limited edition Court 16 summer hat
- Video evaluation to see your child's progress throughout the week
- One hour of court time for the whole family to get on the court together
Every Summer Camp week is centered around a unique theme!
- 11 - 15 The French Open
- 18 - 22 The Australian Open
- 25 - 29 Best U.S Players
- 2 - 6 Wimbledon, Week 1
- 9 - 13 Wimbledon, Week 2
- 16 - 20 Doubles
- 23 - 27 Greatest Players
- 30 - 3 Psychology of Tennis
- 6 - 10 How Tennis is Made
- 13 - 17 The Olympics
- 20 - 24 Tennis Traditions
- 27 - 31 The U.S. Open
9AM-4PM: $725/week (Please pack a lunch!)
9AM-12PM | 1PM-4PM: $575/week (Please pack a snack!)
Early Drop-Off: 8AM-9AM | Extended Pick-Up: 4PM-6PM: $25/hour
Court 16 Members receive 16% off all camps
Please note: Sign-up will be available on a day-by-day basis for June camps and for the week of July 4th. June 11-15 and June 18-22 camps will go from 9AM to 3PM. Extended Pick-Up will run from 3 PM to 4 PM.
No refund will be applied once booked. With respect to medical issues that may arise, please email us, we will work with you to switch your camper to a later camp session.