Summer Tennis Camp at Court 16
JuNe 26 - September 1, 2017
A unique series of 10 one-week programs
Summer Tennis Camp at Court 16 remixes our tennis philosophy and extends it beyond the realm of athletics. Designed exclusively for kids ages 3 - 11, our Summer Tennis Camp combines tons of tennis drills and tennis games with arts & crafts, ping pong, dodge ball plus other activities off the court. By energizing campers with tennis play that builds strong technique and activities that foster teamwork, Court 16's Summer Tennis Camp improves confidence and social fluency both on and off the court.
From June 26 through September 1, Court 16 offers 10 one-week Summer Camps from *Monday to Friday
*The week of 4th of July will be a 4-day week and pricing will be prorated accordingly
Full-Day Camp: 9 AM to 4 PM
Half-Day Camp: 9 AM to 12 PM | 1 PM to 4 PM
After-hours: 4 PM to 6 PM
$675 per week (Full Day) | $575 per week (Half Day)
Court 16 Members receive 16% off all camps
Still at work at 4 pm even if it's the summer? Your kids still have too much energy to spare after a full day of Summer Camp? At Court 16, we know what it means to be a NYC parent...
That's why we're now offering 2 hours of Summer Camp After Hours - from 4 PM to 6 PM, for just $25 an hour. It's also super simple. You can sign up online and choose only the days you need!
Summer Camp After Hours include an extra hour of supervised free play featuring tennis of course, but also ping-pong and arts & crafts.
And because nothing beats kicking back with a refreshment and watching a good flick after a long day on the court, our after hours include a supervised entertainment option where kids can watch appropriate cartoons while enjoying a healthy snack!
Offer applies toward camp enrolled for and cannot be applied to any other offers or programs. No refund will be applied once booked.
We understand that medical issues may arise as your child is set to attend camp. Please email us as soon as possible to inform us of your need to cancel. We will ask that you submit a written excuse from your child's physician. If your child is sick and there is time and room, we will work with you to switch your camper to a later camp session.
Keeping with Court 16's personalized tennis curriculum, on-court activities are tailored to specific age groups and skill levels and include:
- Tactical training to develop shot selection, point building intelligence, and playing style
- Agility games to refine footwork along with gross and fine motor skills
- Obstacle courses to develop balance, speed, and readiness
- Tennis stroke video analysis to increase self-awareness and visualization of proper mechanics
Off-court activities include:
- Arts & crafts
- Recreational table tennis and badminton to emphasize development of eye-hand coordination (and a love for all racquet sports!)
- Spotlight of iconic, culturally diverse tennis events
- Rotation of inspirational guest speakers covering themes like sportsmanship and fair play
- Friday pizza parties
- Ratio of 1 tennis instructor to 5 kids ensures a safe and effective learning environment
- Five permanent USTA-sanctioned 36' tennis courts - built at the optimal size for child athletes
- PREMIER COURT® surfacing provides the most advanced cushioning surface available for tennis players - perfect for growing joints
- Inside courts means that kids stay cool and energized -and that camp will never be canceled because of rain!
Want to learn more about our Summer Tennis Camp program? Just fill out the form below!